DEO Fall Summit hype is in full swing! It’s hard to believe we’re almost 1 month out from this premier event, where hundreds of group practice/DSO owners, dentist-entrepreneurs, vendors, and industry experts gather online to network and gain actionable intel to grow their dental groups.
Only the first 50 tickets are eligible
for the deal below and they’re going quick
We invite you to The 2020 DEO Virtual Fall Summit, Keys To Growing a Successful Dental Group: Systems, People, Finance, November 12-14! The Summit is where you need to be if you are a dentist-entrepreneur looking to scale your group practice. Attend to gain guidance and insight to develop a growth plan for 2021. The Summit will provide a toolbox so you can confidently lead your business.
Take that next step toward your dental group’s success — Now’s a great time register for the Summit!
Register by September 30th to get:
- $50 off the already discounted early bird price when you use the code GDNFALL (a 60% savings off our normal price)!
- With each ticket you purchase, you’ll be placed in raffle for a chance to win a FREE IPAD AIR!
- Bonus recordings of top-rated presentations by these speakers slated for the Fall Summit!
- Founder and CEO, DECA Dental, Dr. Sulman Ahmed
- CEO of SOHDental, Dr. Samson Liu
- CEO of Peak Dental Services, A.J. Peak’s presentation
- Co-owner of OrthoDent Management and Modern Smiles, Dr. Tarek Aly
Register using code GDNFALL
for $50 off the current ticket price!
(Price goes up October 1st — Don’t miss out!)
Don’t Miss The Summit’s Keynote Speaker, #1 NY Times Bestselling Author Jocko Willink
Jocko is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer, author of the #1 NY Times Bestseller book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, and co-founder of Echelon Front.
Jocko spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams and as commander during the battle of Ramadi, he orchestrated SEAL operations that helped the “Ready First” Brigade of the U.S. Army’s First Armored Division bring stability to the violent, war-torn city.
Jocko will offer key insights on how both you and your team can take extreme ownership to lead your DSO forward to scale successfully, teaching you:
- Leadership strategies and how to lead through crisis
- Team development
- Staying motivated and more!
Gain a Blueprint To Scale Your DSO from the Best of the Best in the DSO Industry
Additionally, The DEO has lined up these stellar speakers who have “been there done that” and are ready to share so you can scale smarter:
- Roadmap for Growth: Journey from 0 to 90 Locations and Beyond: Dr. Sulman Ahmed, Founder and CEO, DECA Dental with 90+ locations
- Scaling Rapidly and Successfully: From 0 to 27 Locations in Just Over a Year: Dr. Samson Liu, CEO of SOHDental with 30+ locations
- 25 Ways To Increase Your DSO’s Profitability: Ken Kaufman, CFO, Community Dental Partners/ National Dental Partners with 60+ locations
- Keys To Structuring a DSO For Success: Dr. Aman Kaur, DSO Strategy Developer & Growth Accelerator
- Associate Training for Maximum Efficiency: Dr. Shalin Patel, Partner and Chief Clinical Officer, DECA Dental Group with 90+ locations
- Keys To Building Systems To Scale Your Dental Group: A.J. Peak, CEO, Peak Dental Services with 30+ locations
- Keys To Optimizing Revenue Cycle Management for Your Dental Group: Tarek Aly, BDS, MBA, Co-owner, OrthoDent Management & Modern Smiles with 18 locations
- Operational Systems for Scale: Amber Collins, VP of Operations, Peak Dental Services with 30+ locations
- Recruiting & Retaining A+ Staff To Grow Your Dental Group: Dee Fischer, CEO, Fischer Professional Group
- Standardizing the Quality of Care and Opportunities for the Future of the DSO Industry: Kenneth Cooper, CEO, North American Dental Group (230+ locations)
Grab Your Ticket Now —
Don’t Miss This Special Offer!
The Summit also offers: small group networking sessions based on specialty and timely topics; opportunities to connect with top DSO industry experts, fellow dentist-entrepreneurs, and vetted vendors; presentations focused on dentist-entrepreneurs’ success stories; session tracks on the topics of systems, people and finance; and CE credit!
Attend The 2020 DEO Virtual Fall Summit to be inspired and for the tactical strategies you need you need to plan for 2021.
“I always come to the Summit. We’ve grown from one to 25 practices in three years. The information you learn really sets you on the right path.” –Ty Shoemaker, CDO, Smiles Dental
See you online!
— Jacob Puhl and The DEO Team
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: