DEO Summer Summit hype is in full swing! It’s hard to believe we’re less than 90 days out from this premier event, where hundreds of group practice / DSO owners, dentist-entrepreneurs, vendors, and industry experts gather to network and gain actionable intel to grow their dental groups.
We invite you to The 2020 DEO Summer Summit; Keys to Growing & Operating a Successful Dental Group, June 4-6 in Phoenix, AZ! Attend to hear the best of the best dentist-entrepreneurs and DSO industry experts go deep — learn the necessary tools, techniques, and best practices to accelerate the success of your DSO or group practice.
Mark your calendar and register now for The Summit. You’ll gain important insights and actionable advice to help you scale successfully and cement your DSO or group practice’s growth plan!
Register by March 31 using code GDNSUMMER
for $100 off the current ticket price!
(Prices go up by $200 after March 31 — and we’re selling out fast!)
We’ve invited leading influencers representing every field of dentistry to share their expertise, focusing on the keys to successfully grow and operate DSOs and group practices. Learn from dentist-entrepreneurs and DSO/group practice leaders who have “been there, done that.” Hear their journeys and discover how to:
- Implement strategies used by large DSOs and group practices to facilitate success
- Use KPIs and numbers to make educated decisions on needle-moving ideas
- Avoid the pitfalls that you’ll likely face as you grow
- Be an effective leader and keep your team motivated as you grow
- Hire and retain A+ associates and team members
- Much, much more!
Learn and Mingle with the DSO Industry’s Best
The stellar presentations and panels slated for The 2020 DEO Summer Summit include:
- Keys To Growing a 1000+ Location DSO: Dr. Rick Workman, Founder and Executive Chairman, Heartland Dental
- Keys To Reach Your Maximum Leadership Potential: Steve Bilt, CEO, Smile Brands, Inc.
- Keys To Building a Dental Group Investors (and More Importantly You) Will Love: Eric Roman, Executive Coach and Strategic Advisor for DSO Leaders
- Keys To Financial Mastery for Emerging DSOs: Ken Kaufman, CFO, Community Dental Partners
- Keys To Onboard and Train Your Team for Success: Cheryl Penava, VP Practice Excellence, Mortenson Dental Partners
- Keys To Establishing the Right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Your Dental Group: Tarek Aly, BDS, MBA, Co-founder and COO, OrthoDent Management, LLC
- Keys to Building Systems in Your Dental Group: A.J. Peak, CEO, Peak Dental Services
The Summit will also feature these panel topics with DSO and group-practice leaders who have been in the trenches and come ready to share:
- Keys to Supporting Growth of Women Leaders in Group Practice: Facilitator: Dr. Lori Noga, Founder and CEO, Tranquility Dental Wellness, Tacoma, WA
- Panelist: Eva Sadej, Founder and CEO, Floss Bar
- Panelist: Dr. Aman Kaur, DSO Strategy Developer and Growth Accelerator
- Panelist: Eric J. Roman, Executive Coach for DSO Leaders
- Keys to Spending Less Time in the Chair… and More Time As a CEO: Facilitator: Dr. David Janash, President and CEO, Underbite Dental Management, New York City
- Panelist: Dr. Cheryl Brunelle, DDS, Owner, Lilac Family Dental
- Panelist: Dr. Jerry Burns, DDS, Owner and Founder, Burns Dentistry
- Panelist: Jeromy R. Dixson, DMD, MBA, Founder and CEO, The DSO Project
- Keys To Growing Through The “Dark Tunnel” of Scaling: Facilitator: Jacob Puhl, MBA, Owner and CEO, Dentist Entrepreneur Organization, Portland, OR
- Panelist: Ronald C. Taylor, DDS, MSD, CEO/ Founder RCT Endodontics, LLC
- Panelist: Emmet Scott, CEO and Co-Founder, Community Dental Partners
- Panelist: Tarek Aly, MBA, CVA, COO/Co-owner, OrthoDent Management, LLC
Don’t miss hearing the real-life experience of dentist-entrepreneurs who are in the field, facing the daily challenges of growing themselves, their teams, and their businesses.
Venue: The JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge
Early Bird Price Ends
March 31, Midnight, Pacific Time!
Don’t miss your chance to:
- Mingle and mastermind with the best
- See how to grow your dental business by learning about various growth tactics from industry experts and leaders
- Have some fun while you’re there! Enjoy the outdoor pools, golf courses, spas, and more!
“I always come to the Summit. We’ve grown from one to 25 practices in three years. The information you learn really sets you on the right path.” —Ty Shoemaker, CDO, Smiles Dental
Hope to see you there!
— Jacob Puhl and The DEO Team