Help create the future of dentistry during this groundbreaking event that highlights innovative technology and actionable thought leadership in the DSO and high-end private practices space.
Dental Industry Leaders Share Their Top Tech Tips
AMPLIFY only features speakers who know the dental industry inside and out. They will share their hands-on advice for navigating the changing landscape. Here are just a few from the all-star lineup of presenters includes:
- Simplifeye founder, orthodontist, and former Apple Retail Workflow designer Dr. Ryan Hungate
- Renowned DSO consultants Dee Fischer and Margaret McGuckin
- Group Dentistry Now’s Bill Neumann
- Dr. Cindy Roark of Sage Dental; Dr. Tarek Aly of Community Dental Partners; Dr. Nabil Fehmi of Westwind Integrated Health; Dr. Marc Faber of Edge Dental Management; Dr. Robin Reich of Reich Dental Center; Dr. David Nguyen of URBN Dental
- Dykema’s DSO Industry Group Director Brian Colao
- Keisha Lewis of SOH Dental, Rondi Michaux of 42 North Dental, Cassie Tallon of Partnerships for Dentists (P4D)
- TUSK Partners’ President Kevin Cumbus
- Best-selling author Fred Joyal
- Mike White of CLA and Brent Saunier of Pro-Fi 20/20
- Mike Montgomery of Live Oak Bank
Dentists, DSO leaders, and implementers will leave with a clear understanding of how consumer behavior is changing, what that means for patient expectations, and which technology helps you increase patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and revenue.
This conference offers real world and practical knowledge-sharing to help attendees determine next steps, as well as the best technology to help them achieve their goals and how to pay for it.
Content Segments Include:
- Business or Buzzwords: Web3, NFTs, DAOs, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency (& Other Things You Don’t Want to Think About)
- AI: The Future Is Now
- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Fad or Future: Predicting Which Tech Will Become Transformative
- How to Get Team Buy-In & Other Secrets for Success
- What Investors Want to See
- How to Pay for the Technology You Want
Network, Make Connections, & Have Game-Changing Conversations
One of the best parts of the AMPLIFY conference is all the time built in for networking and learning best practices, including the mistakes other have made so that you can avoid them.
- Network with colleagues over a round of golf (optional)
- Reception overlooking beautiful downtown Tampa’s waterfront
- Dinner cruise & dancing with areas for conversations & connecting
- Group Dentistry Now Awards Ceremony for Dental Innovations and DSO Influencers
The future isn’t scary. Being unprepared is.
Don’t leave your future up to fate.