You do not have to build your practice alone,
become part of AADGP and start building together!
For over 45 years, the American Academy of Dental Group Practice (AADGP) has been the hub of information for dentists who have or are planning to grow their dental group practices. Their members are a virtual who’s who of dentists who have worked extremely hard to create organizations centered around their patients, while at the same time growing into formidable multi-location organizations. AADGP is dedicated to providing their members with an environment that encourages collaboration, engagement and the pursuit of best practices for dental group practices.
2021 Dental Group Expo is the flagship event for AADGP. It is where members and non-members alike go to receive the latest information on the current trends for the business side of dental group practices presented by many of the best subject matter experts in their fields. Dental Group Expo offers attendees the opportunity to meet and network with like-minded dentists and administrators from around the country. It is also a place to interact with the leading supplier companies in the industry.
Whether you are already part of a dental group practice or just want to know more about the benefits of this dynamic approach to delivering dental care, AADGP is the place to be. The organization is dedicated to promoting the group concept and providing educational resources to group dentists and managers/administrators through meetings, networks and publications.
If you have not attended their Expo, all are welcome to give it a try. You will NOT be disappointed. See full schedule below.
Click here for attendee information. Sign-up now using code groupdentistrynow to save $100! Offer expires January 15, 2020. Group practice non-member registration fees include a 2021 membership in AADGP at no cost. administrators and dentists will be provided full member privileges in their category.
A message from AADGP’s president – Dr. James Schall
Expo schedule – All times listed are Central Standard Time. Schedule subject to change.
Here’s how it will look:
They event will begin with a half-day virtual meeting on February 5. The meeting will include two Sessions (eligible for CE credits), the AADGP Annual Business Meeting, information regarding other upcoming sessions and Networking (see below for schedule).
Each following month, AADGP will present a series of e-Lunch and Learn webinars. Webinar attendees will be eligible for CE credits (see below for schedule).
Even better news!
All sessions will ultimately be a part of AADGP University, a new on-line learning platform that will launch later this year. You will be able to revisit them once AADGP-U is available.
Use code groupdentistrynow to save $100! ⭐ Coupon code expires January 15, 2021.
Need Help? email: [email protected] or call Lisa Mikita, Association Manager at: 630-481-7081
By joining the American Academy of Dental Group Practice, you can immediately begin to take advantage of the benefits membership provides. AADGP helps dentists and administrators operate, manage and market their practice by:
- Providing networking & development opportunities;
- Keeping members informed about other members, activities, and management issues specially relating to group practices through its quarterly newsletter;
- Sponsoring national conferences;
- And much more!
The Academy Provides:
- A unified, national voice for the special interests of dental group practices;
- Liaison to other national dental organizations;
- Public recognition for the high quality of care that groups provide;
- Professional improvement opportunities;
- Opportunity for peer contact and networking;
- A sense of “identity” for groups everywhere.
Membership offers tangible benefits too. In addition to the important, yet intangible benefits described above, AADGP membership offers group practices some very tangible benefits as well.
- National conferences featuring leading experts on dental group practice issues from clinical concerns to marketing and management needs;
- Regional activities and networking opportunities with fellow members in their area;
- Reduced registration fees as well as travel and rental car discounts for all Academy conferences;
- Free subscription to the Academy’s quarterly newsletter, providing you with timely information about members, activities and management issues specifically relating to group practices;
- Complete Academy Membership Directory including names and addresses of all member groups and their dental staff;
- Optional participation in AADGP/Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. accreditation programs;
- Data on group practices such as the Academy’s survey on group practice employee salaries and employment benefits.
For additional information about AADGP Membership, please call the executive office at (630) 481-7081 or email [email protected] and tell them Group Dentistry Now sent you!
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: