DentalForum USA 2021 – Lost Pines Resort, Austin, Texas
September 13 @ 8:00 am - September 14 @ 5:00 pm
DentalForum is an invitation-only forum that connects DSOs from across the United States with a wide range of product and solution providers to the industry, who can help take their business to the next level. The forum is designed for supplier companies to meet with owners, managing directors, and procurement specialists of DSOs, through pre-arranged meetings, conference and networking opportunities.
Now in its 6th year, DentalForum offers two days of pre-arranged one-to-one meetings – to engage with new technologies, knowledge-share and build strategic partnerships – conference sessions and informal networking. The event creates a powerful business community that is truly unrivalled in an exciting time for American dentistry.
The universally held view is that it’s an exciting platform for large Dental Groups and DSOs to forge direct connections with the best manufacturers and suppliers in the business.
“The one on one ‘speed-dating’ concept gave me a great opportunity to catch up with vendors I rarely get to see, and meet new vendors with products designed specifically for my needs. There wasn’t a single wasted moment during the day, and a lot of fun in the evening” Dean Hanson, InterDent
“It was like a dental Christmas for us manufatures attending this event. Many of the key decision makers in the dental market segment all in one room, totally engaged in creating strategic relationships with all of us.” Mike Hefferman, Halyard Health
“Extremely valuable – a great avenue to meet and speak with my industry peers and suppliers” Brandon Belford, Heartland
“This is one of the best investments we make” Michelle Bottino, A-Dec
Benefits to DSOs:
- Network with your peers in a neutral environment.
- Differentiate: leverage information from multiple meetings with manufacturers to increase buying power.
- Plan your itinerary to ensure that you meet with the manufacturers that will help drive your business forward.
- Gain insights: share best practice and get a 360-degree view of the DSO/manufacturer partnership.
- Build a network of new business relationships.
Benefits to suppliers:
- Do business face-to-face with the USA’s leading DSOs – with an audience that’s guaranteed.
- Our invitation-only policy means you’ll only meet with the decision makers.
- Build brand awareness, generate leads and accelerate your sales pipeline
- Take the temperature on the market and learn from the leading minds in the industry.
- Companies are limited by supplier type to maximise your exposure.
- Get to know your customers in an environment designed for relationship building.
- See a measurable return on your investment and time.
Read more about DentalForum USA:
- Universal Praise For The Highly Anticipated DentalForum USA 2019
- The State Of Dental Procurement in 2020 – A Global Survey Of DSOs
- The State Of Dental Procurement in 2019 – A Survey Of DSOs
Lost Pines is a hill country resort just outside the buzzing city of Austin. Nestled on 405 acres along the Lower Colorado River, the resort is the perfect place to network and build new partnerships. It’s also super convenient – just 20 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Event presented by OpenRoom Events. Contact [email protected].