If you are looking to connect with and support growing
DSOs, this is one meeting you won’t want to miss.
When: December 4-6
Where: JW Marriot Austin
Executives from this growing segment of the DSO industry and DSOs that support 2 to 75 practices will find invaluable networking, education and solutions at this two-day educational conference tailored to meet their needs and address their biggest areas of concern.
The meeting’s two-day agenda has been built like a how-to guide for mid-market DSOs contemplating smart growth. With a more intimate setting and more structured learning track than ADSO’s summit, the meeting will provide real takeaways that mid-market DSO executives can take home and implement in their DSOs.
With content specifically designed to align leaders, fuel collaboration, and develop solutions, attendees will develop concrete strategies to launch their organizations to the Next Level. The full agenda can be found HERE.
ADSO membership is not required to attend, but qualifying ADSO DSO members will receive one (1) complimentary and additional discounted registrations at the member price of $249.
The ADSO Next Level Mid-Market Conference is a curated experience designed for growth, collaboration, and connection. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Dynamic Keynotes: Gain insights from thought leaders shaping the DSO industry.
- Engaging Sessions: Participate in content specifically designed for mid-market DSO leaders.
- Networking: Connect and collaborate with other DSO executives and leading ADSO Industry Partners.
- Dr. Sulman Ahmed, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of DECA Dental
- Heidi Arndt, CEO of Evolve Dental Advisors
- Dustin Netral, President & CEO of Vista Verde Dental Partners
- Brandon Halcott, Co-Founder and General Partner, Tru Nitai Partners
- Naimish Patel, Co-Founder & CEO of Tru Nitai Partners
- Taylor Hawes, CFO of Pacific Dental Services
- Mick Janness, CEO of Oakpoint
- Geoffrey Ligibel, President & Chief Executive Officer of 42 North Dental
- Dr. Michael Riccobene, CEO of Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry
- Dr. Larry Moray, President of Key Dental Management Solutions
Not a member? Join and pay by December 1 to take advantage of complimentary and member rate registration. Learn more about the benefits of joining the ADSO community and apply for membership at theadso.org/membership.
If you have any questions about your company’s membership, how many complimentary passes your company has already used, or the registration process in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.