The DEO Virtual Fall Summit is fast-approaching! It’s hard to believe we’re less than 2 weeks away from this premier event, November 13-14, where hundreds of group practice/DSO owners, dentist-entrepreneurs, vendors, and industry experts gather online to network and gain actionable intel to grow their dental groups.
To guarantee your spot at this exceptional event, we are bringing back our lowest priced ticket again (super-early bird price we offered back in June), but you have to act quickly.
This price is available to the first 50 people to purchase these discounted tickets so take advantage — the countdown is on and over 30% of these tickets have already been claimed!
We invite you to attend the only DSO event this fall, The 2020 DEO Virtual Fall Summit, Keys To Growing a Successful Dental Group: Systems, People, Finance, November 13-14!
Having worked with 100s of dentist-entrepreneurs and group practice/DSO leaders, The DEO knows the questions that keep you up at night and has slated a stellar roster of speakers and presentations to help you discover solutions.
Attend The Summit to learn how to scale successfully with vision and purpose without having to reinvent the wheel. Gain solutions and tactics to these burning questions:
❓– Which specialties should I integrate first into my group practice/DSO?
❓ – What are the best ways to recruit and retain quality associates?
❓ – What should I centralize first?
❓ – Where should I invest my capital first to scale?
❓ – What are the best strategies to increase my DSO’s profitability?
At The Summit, you’ll walk away with actionable insight and be able to execute these strategies for growth:
🡆 Build systems that will make your business more efficient to prime your group to scale
🡆 Hire and retain A+, highly productive team members
🡆 Attract, retain, compensate, and train quality Associate Dentists
🡆 Squeeze the juice out of and increase the profitability of current practices
🡆 Finance and acquire new practices in 2021
🡆 Attract new patients with advanced marketing
🡆 Much, much more!
(Don’t miss out on this deal — these extra discounted tickets are already over 30% gone!)
Jocko is a decorated retired Navy SEAL officer, author of the #1 NY Times Bestseller book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. He spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams and as commander during the battle of Ramadi, he helped bring stability to the violent, war-torn city.
Jocko will offer key insights on how both you and your team can take extreme ownership to lead your DSO forward to scale successfully, teaching you:
- Leadership strategies and how to lead through crisis
- Team development
- Staying motivated and more!
Additionally, The DEO has lined up these stellar speakers who have “been there done that” and are ready to share so you can scale smarter:
- Roadmap for Growth: Journey from 0 to 90 Locations and Beyond: Dr. Sulman Ahmed, Founder and CEO, DECA Dental with 90+ locations
- Scaling Rapidly and Successfully: From 0 to 27 Locations in Just Over a Year: Dr. Samson Liu, CEO of SOHDental with 30+ locations
- 25 Ways To Increase Your DSO’s Profitability: Ken Kaufman, CFO, Community Dental Partners/ National Dental Partners with 60+ locations
- Keys To Structuring a DSO For Success: Dr. Aman Kaur, DSO Strategy Developer & Growth Accelerator
- Associate Training for Maximum Efficiency: Dr. Shalin Patel, Partner and Chief Clinical Officer, DECA Dental Group with 90+ locations
- Keys To Building Systems To Scale Your Dental Group: A.J. Peak, CEO, Peak Dental Services with 30+ locations
- Keys To Optimizing Revenue Cycle Management for Your Dental Group: Tarek Aly, BDS, MBA, Co-owner, OrthoDent Management & Modern Smiles with 18 locations
- Operational Systems for Scale: Amber Collins, VP of Operations, Peak Dental Services with 30+ locations
- Recruiting & Retaining A+ Staff To Grow Your Dental Group: Dee Fischer, CEO, Fischer Professional Group
- Standardizing the Quality of Care and Opportunities for the Future of the DSO Industry: Kenneth Cooper, CEO, North American Dental Group (230+ locations)
Plus Use the Coupon GDNFALL for an extra $50 off!
The Summit also offers small group networking sessions; opportunities to connect with top DSO industry experts, fellow dentist-entrepreneurs, and vetted vendors; and valuable CE credit!
Attend The 2020 DEO Virtual Fall Summit to be inspired and for the tactical strategies you need you need to plan for 2021.
“I always come to the Summit. We’ve grown from one to 25 practices in three years. The information you learn really sets you on the right path.”—Ty Shoemaker, CDO, Smiles Dental
See you online!
— Jacob Puhl and The DEO Team
Looking for a Job? Looking to Fill a Job? JoinDSO.com can help:Subscribe for free to the most-read and respected
resource for DSO analysis, news & events:Read what our subscribers & advertisers think of us: