Group Dentistry Now (GDN) has been committed to the success of DSOs, dental groups, and the people who work for them since 2014. DSO People is the only comprehensive list of new hires, promotions and awards. This exclusive list can only be found here on GDN. Send your group’s new hires/promotions/awards to email@example.com. Here is July’s list:
Sonrava Health welcomes new hires:
- Krishna K. Maridi joins the health and wellness company as chief financial officer (CFO). Krishna comes to Sonrava Health with more than 25 years of US and International financial leadership experience. Most recently he was CFO of Dallas-based Galderma U.S., a unit of the global dermatological treatments and skin care firm Galderma S.A.
- Yoojin Lee, DMD, rejoins Sonrava Health as clinical director for Colorado. Dr. Lee originally joined Sonrava Health affiliate Western Dental & Orthodontics in Bakersfield, California, as an associate dentist. She was soon promoted to managing dentist and excelled in the role before relocating to the Denver area with her family in 2021. Sonrava Health entered the Colorado market in 2022, creating an opportunity for Dr. Lee to rejoin the organization.
- Steven Collins, CPA, joins the group as senior VP, financial planning and analysis. Steven comes to Sonrava Health with 20+ years of healthcare finance leadership experience. Most recently he was Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis and Chief Financial Officer, System Services for Beth Israel Lahey Health, an integrated system of academic medical centers, community hospitals, ambulatory centers and primary care practices based in Cambridge, Mass.
SupportDDS announces new Chief Growth Officer for RCM Solutions, Victoria Johnson. Victoria has over a decade of experience and has served in various RCM leadership roles in dental practices and DSOs. She has a proven track record built on the pillars of creating high-performance cultures, patient satisfaction, operational systems and practice efficiency.
Dental Care Alliance announces four senior hygiene advisors:
- LaDrika Joseph, RDH has been a DCA Ally Since 2019. LaDrika began her dental career 16 years ago as a registered dental assistant working in general dentistry and periodontal specialty offices. In 2011, she became a dental hygienist graduating from Tallahassee Community College, later obtaining a B.A.S degree in Dental hygiene from St. Peterburg College. LaDrika is an active member of the American Dental Hygiene Association, and the Florida Dental Hygiene Association.
- Stacy Haluch, RDH has been a DCA Ally Since 2006. Stacy started her dental career as a Certified Dental Assistant before graduation from Springfield Technical Community College Dental Hygiene program in 2003. She is an active member of the American Dental Hygiene Association, Massachusetts Dental Hygiene Association, sits as one of two Dental Hygiene members on the Board of Registration in Dentistry for Massachusetts, and is a voting member of the Commission on Dental Competency Assessments.
- Michelle Pass, RDH has been a DCA Ally Since 2021. Michelle is a Registered Dental Hygienist with 26 years of dental experience. She is an active member of the ADHA and serves as a member of the Indiana Dental Hygiene Association’s Membership and Recruiting committees.
- Katie Schiller, RDH has been a DCA Ally Since 2017. Katie earned her degree in Applied Science from Hudson Valley Community College in Troy, New York. As a Registered Dental Hygienist, she has held several roles within in the dental industry. She holds training certificates with the Swiss Dental Academy for Guided Biofilm Therapy and with the Academy of Laser Dentistry.
Dental Care Alliance names James Nick Chief Operating Officer. James previously served as chief revenue officer at DCA. Nick will oversee multiple support functions that help ensure growth for DCA’s allied practices, including operations, marketing, analytics, and insurance contracting and management. James joined Dental Care Alliance in March 2018. Prior to DCA, he was Director of Specialty Products at Humana.
SALT Dental Collective hires new senior VP of strategy and growth, William Hartje. Will has worked in numerous growth and advisory capacities for public and private healthcare organizations. Most recently, Will served as the chief development officer for Refresh Mental Health, a market-leading outpatient mental health organization. Will led the development efforts under multiple owners, including UnitedHealth Group / Optum, and expanded Refresh’s footprint from two States / 100 clinicians to 37 States / 3,000 clinicians in under six years.
Shawna Sherman promoted to director of integrations at Platinum Dental Services. Prior to this role she was purchasing manager and real estate manager. She also worked as a territory specialtist at Henry Schein for nearly two decades.
Allied OMS announces appointment of Dr. Jonathon Jundt as chief medical officer. As a founding doctor and director on the Allied OMS board, Dr. Jundt assumes a pivotal leadership role within Allied OMS, working closely with the company’s executive team and reporting to the doctor-led board of directors to shape the strategic direction of the company. He will oversee the work of the Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement Committee and lead efforts to optimize clinical information systems and utilization of resources, with an emphasis on implementing data tools that ensure all decisions are made in the interest of superior clinical outcomes and enhancing the patient experience.
Jordan Trentacosta becomes director of product management, BI & Analytics at BeBright with Jared Olhoft. Jordan is also a strategic advisor at Nacci. She has worked in various analytics and operations positions for United Dental Corporation, Bedi Dental Group, Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners, and Great Expressions Dental Centers.
Andre Williams has stepped into the role of business development manager for Bounce Mobile Dentistry which is part of Australian-based Impression Dental Group. Andre has been in consultative sales for over 15 years where he’s worked in Sports and Media. Searching for a change of pace and wanting to do more for the community, he feels that this role will help him to achieve that. When he’s not working, you will find him scouting young Australian basketball players, helping them fulfill their dreams by playing basketball on the collegiate level in the USA.
Diane Patterson is promoted to director of operations at Workwell Dental Group. Prior to this role she was the group’s business administrator. Workwell has practices that span New England. It was founded in 2014 and is based in Lexington, MA.
Joe Raines becomes Smile Design Dentistry’s new VP of operations. Prior to this position, Joe was senior director of operations at American Dental Partners. Smile Design Dentistry has grown to over 50 family and cosmetic dentistry practices across West and Central Florida.
Mindy Griffin promoted to director of recruiting & associate orthodontist success at BOND Orthodontic Partners. She has also held university relations and dentist recruiter positions at Pacific Dental Services.
Mary Chaffin joins Dentistry DSO (Lee Family & Cosmetic Dentistry Oxford) as COO.
DSO People is sponsored by Fidler and Associates, the premier executive search firm in the DSO industry and proud partner of Group Dentistry Now. From startup and emerging groups to large, private equity backed organizations Fidler and Associates reputation and experience are unmatched within the industry. Whether you are looking to hire an executive or looking for a new career, please contact Fidler and Associates to discuss your next steps at www.fidlerandassociates.com.
Send your DSO’s new hires/promotions/awards to firstname.lastname@example.org